LIGHTHOUSE WORLDWIDE, LLC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Payment: Purchases are payable net without discounts on the date of invoice. We reserve the right to withhold future shipment(s) and/or require payment in advance for those customers who exceed their credit or payment terms. Payment delays are subject to conventional bank interest in accordance with the prevailing prime rate + 15.
2. Collection: Customer agrees that in the event Lighthouse seeks payment of this invoice through legal action or a collection agency, customer agrees to pay interest on the outstanding balance at a rate of 19% per month plus reasonable attorney or collection fees. Sales tax is the responsibility of the buyer.
3. Delivery: Lighthouse shall not be responsible for any failure or delay in delivery due to fires, floods, labor whether or not due to fault of Lighthouse, acts of God, breakdowns, delay of carrier, total or partial failure for any reason of usual sources of supply or manufacture, or any similar or dissimilar cause beyond Lighthouse's control. No liability shall be assessed Lighthouse for such failure or delay in delivery. Lighthouse uses UPS Ground delivery for all shipments unless requested otherwise by the customer. Delivery time will vary from 1-30 days depending on stock at time of purchase.
4. Cancellation: Your order as confirmed by Lighthouse is not subject to cancellation unless agreed to by Lighthouse in writing; provided further, however, if such cancellation is accepted in writing by Lighthouse, the customer shall be responsible for any and all costs incurred up to and including the date of cancellation. All returned merchandise is subject to a fifty percent re-stocking fee. No returns whatsoever will be accepted after one year from original delivery date.
5. Warranties: Lighthouse WorldWide, LLC warrants its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship which will impair their performance during the period of this warranty as hereinafter provided to the exclusion of any other express or implied warranties for 1 year from the ship date of goods. Lighthouse LED tubes are warranted for 1 year and/or after 30% failure of LED’s or total failure of entire LED tube unit within the 1 year period. MR16 LED products are warranted for 2 years from date of sale. JetRays products are 100% warrantied for 5 years from the receipt of goods. Should a failure occur within the scope of this warranty, and there is no evidence of misuse, use beyond designated limits or tolerations, abuse, improper installation, or unauthorized repair, replacement will be made at a charge prorated on actual service rendered by Lighthouse or the manufacturer after inspection at the Lighthouse facility. Lighthouse retains the option to issue prorated credit in lieu of a repair or replacement unit. Lighthouse products are warranted against manufacturing and material defects according to the Warranty for each of the product categories. These are enclosed with each product upon shipment and/or made available at any time upon request. NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE SHALL APPLY. In no event shall Lighthouse be liable for consequential, incidental or special damages.
6. Returns: Lighthouse WorldWide, LLC, Will not accept any returns for any reason without first issuing a project specific RMA #. No RMA #’s will be issued after the period of 1 year from date of original invoice.
7. Situs: All disputes or claims shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of Connecticut, where jurisdiction shall be deemed affixed.